One pack allowance per seed type and four packs total per order - please do not put more than this in your basket. Franchi Sementi is so much more than just packaged vegetables seeds; it’s a story of tradition, pride, experience, quality, and excellence handed down over seven generations. 94% of the world’s heritage vegetable varieties have been lost in the last century alone, but Franchi supply well over 100 varieties of the remaining 6%. So by using Franchi seeds you are supporting biodiversity - not to mentioned growing nutritious, plastic free veggies! Most varieties offered are open-pollinated heirlooms that have been passed down through generations because of their great flavor. Every batch of seed is tested to ensure it exceeds germination standards. Seed is stored in climate-controlled rooms to maintain its viability.
Marigold from Franchi Seeds (1 pack allowance)