For 2 to 3 people 192g nut mix, 60g lentils, 1 medium carrot (or two small ones) and one onion (only half onion required for 2-3 people). You can add salt, pepper or even soy sauce to taste. Image for illustrative purposes only.
The nut mix is made with organic ingredients by us in-store from organic cashews, organic almonds, organic hazelnuts, organic walnuts, pistachios (non-organic), organic gluten free oats, organic sun-dried tomatoes, dried apricots (non-organic), organic sunflower seed, organic pumpkin seeds, mixed herbs and turmeric.
Allergens highlighted in bold. Even though gluten-free oats are used, the product is made in an environment where all allergens may be present - including traces of gluten.
1. 180 C / Gas Mark 4 oven.
2. Cook lentils for 15 mins and drain well.
3. Fry onion in a big pan for 5 mins until softened.
4. Grate carrot and add, along with cooked lentils and nut mix, to the onion pan.
5. Grease an oven tin and spoon the mixture, patting down well.
6. Bake for 50 mins and allow to cool slightly before serving.