Organic nut roast mix, made by us in-store from organic cashews, organic almonds, organic hazelnuts, pistachios, organic sun-dried tomatoes, organic dried apricots, organic sunflower seed, organic pumpkin seeds, mixed herbs and turmeric.
To make a nut roast for five people you will need 320g of nut roast mix, 230g of cooked red lentils, 1 onion (finely chopped), 1 tsp soy sauce, 1 medium carrot (grated), salt and pepper to taste.
1. 180 C / Gas Mark 4 oven.
2. Cook lentils for 15 mins and drain well.
3. Fry onion in a big pan for 5 mins until softened.
4. Add all other ingredients to the onion pan.
5. Grease an oven tin and spoon the mixture, patting down well.
6. Bake for 50 mins and allow to cool slightly before serving.