- A super mild facial cleanser packed with aloe vera juice.
- Gentle but powerful enough to remove any grime or dirt, without stripping skin of moisture.
- Soothes irritated and upset skin.
- Soap free, fragrance free, plastic free, cruelty free, 100% vegan ❤️
Growing up with severe eczema, every soap, body wash and cleanser always burned my skin and left it feeling tight, dry and generally unhappy. I could never find anything my skin agreed with. This cleanser took six months to formulate; I didn’t settle until I found the perfect blend of natural ingredients to do the job. The result of all of this work is a really mild and gentle cleanser, that purifies skin without stripping it of moisture. I can’t wait for you to try it 🌵💧
- Aqua (Water),
- Cocamidopropyl betaine, (coconut derived cleansing ingredient)
- Capryl/caprylyl glucoside, (mild cleanser derived from Fruit Sugars)
- Olus Oil,
- Vegetable Glycerin,
- Xanthan gum,
- Phenoxyethanol, (a water preservative that occurs in Green tea)
- Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate (Coconut derived preservatives)
- Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder.
How to use:
Apply a pea sized amount onto a wet face and massage gently into the skin. Rinse with cool water and follow with a facial oil and/or moisturiser.